Wednesday 21 July 2010

I once was an Ugly Duckling....


....and I still am! Boohoo!
Anyway, here I am with the cutie pie ducklings at Hardwick Hall last week. I loved those little guys!
My birthday still feels like it is going on, like I'm the queen or something! Today I treated myself to some Irregular Choice shoes at work. I've had my beady eyes on them for about three months and someone bought a pair today and I panicked that they would all go so bought the last pair in my size! They are beautiful American flag heels. Very Wonder Woman! I'm going to see Toy Story 3 in 3D on Friday so will wear them then! I also treated myself to some Benefit perfume and still have some pennies left for another present for me! Yay!
I'm going to my friend's for tea tomorrow too as our birthdays are only four days apart so that will be another celebration!
Wow... it's nice to be in a good mood and not hate on everything for a change.

1 comment:

  1. hey there positive Sarah!!! Nice to read a happy post, looking forward to tonight, see you later xxx

    ReplyDelete