Friday 30 July 2010

I feel blue.

I'm sitting in my dressing room looking out at the rain and it always gets me a touch melancholy. I feel all squiffy inside like I've had the air let out of me or something. I think it's because I'm over summer... there you go... I've dared say it... I'M OVER SUMMER.
I'm ready for Autumn. I want to wear tights and shoes and berets. I want to eat baked potatoes and soup. I want to go for a a quiet walk through fallen leaves and drink a hot coffee.
I'm fed up of humid sticky days when it's not sunny but its still too hot to do anything nice. I don't want to do summery things like frollick in the park or eat ice creams or wear sandals. I want it to be dark and to have a hot bubble bath and watch a Zombie film in the dark.

I want conkers.
I want toffee apples.
I want steam to come out of my mouth.
I want jumpers.
I want welly boots.
I want Hallowe'en.
I want golden leaves.
I want I want I want!

1 comment:

  1. I feel blue too :(

    I'm not ready for summer to be over, but I am ready for something...dunno what tho??!!

    ReplyDelete