Monday 31 January 2011

The long and winding road.

What a super way to use my last holiday day pf the year! It was like a having a free "get out of work" card!
My friend Charley and I went on a little adventure to find a mystical charitable second hand warehouse.... and that we did! (despite Sheffield's ridiculous one way systems....)
It was full of lovely things but I was on a strict budget... I got a lovely China cat jug (which I want to get some flowers for today!)
The most speldiferous bit was the shop cat....... Kipper! He was adorable! Running round, miaowing, attacking anything he could get his mitts on.
It was super cold in the warehouse and our feet were like little blocks of unhappy ice so we went to Cocoa. The best chocolate shop in the world... bar none!
We had their extra thick hot chocolate and our favourite rose and violet creams. The hot chocolate ws so thick I did indeed end up eating it with a spoon!
Its such a lovely shop, and has a little snug for you to drink your tasty beverages in.
We got there at just the right time though because it started to get very busy! One of the lovely owners, Kate, took this shot of us displaying our post chocolate glow.
Quite frankly, I can't wait to go back to both of those places!

1 comment: