Wednesday 5 January 2011

Bridezilla 2 - Return of the planner.

With the new year and the fact I have no money until pay day I've been getting really frustrated with wedding planning! It's all getting done bit by bit but I wish I could just get loads done in one go!
I was lying awake for hours the other night worrying about getting the meal booked for after the ceremony.... but I think that was partly to do with the fact I'd not taken my medicine in over a week and it was the first day back on them!
I love this 1960s bride doll, I'd love one of these as a decoration at the wedding so I will keep my eyes peeled, I'm sure I will find one in 5 months! There was a huge one at Langtons Antique Centre when we went and bought our new 1930s 3 piece suite but I refrained..... maybe she'll still be there next time I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment