Saturday 5 June 2010

I'm such a failure I can't even suprise someone...

... Yesterday was my brother's surprise 30th birthday barbeque... I got lost and missed the surprise bit! Duh! Me and Joe walked around for an hour trying to use google map on Joe's Iphone and in the end rang my brother's house... he had already got to the party! So after baking in the sun we downed a can of lager (probably not the best form of re-hydration) and sat in the sun for a few hours. I didn't sample the treats from the grill as I am veggie and there wasn't much for us and also communal eating freaks me out a bit! I had some cucumber then ate my birthday cake on the train home! It was tasty birthday cake. Chocolate sponge iced with cars! What a boy! I would have My Little Ponies on mine.....

No comments:

Post a Comment