Friday 22 January 2010

Using my time off wisely.

... Or not.
I really wish I'd spent my week off from work doing loads of interesting stuff so I could be all "I went to so and so and did this....." and "look at my photos of this really cool thing I saw...." but unfortunately I've done sod all. I've rotated my time going to the gym and eating, punctuated now and again by playing Zelda on my DS.
The most excitement I've had is getting an old Creme Egg egg cup for 10p in a charity shop and the old lady exclaiming "Easter Eggs! It's only January!" Alright dear, keep your hair on! It's only an egg cup! Going on a walk that, due to the temperature dropping rapidly, resulted in us gettting a bag of chips and going home to bed. Going out for a few bevvies with my boss (I can't keep away from work!). Watching series 1 of a Touch of Frost (God! I love David Jason soooooo much!) and tonight I am going for some food and some cheeky Sailor Jerry's with my chum Charley.
Despite having not done anything.... it's been a nice week! Doing nothing, at home, is way better than working!

No comments:

Post a Comment