Friday 18 December 2009

Tesco Schmesco.

Yeeeesh. Went to do our Christmas food shop (pretty much consisted of an array of treats and some Quorn scotch eggs that are already gone) and it was hell on earth! I can imagine it is only going to get worse! Luckily we are going to get all our veggie goodness from the nice man at Sharps down the road.
I keep veering from excited about Christmas to pretty much p**sed off about it. I think that mainly comes from the upcoming shifts at work and severe lack of days off until Christmas day. It may also have something to do with the repeated hangovers I've had this week from nights out. Bleck! I'm getting old and need to not drink mucky beer.
It's family Christmas on Sunday before my Mum goes back to Australia. Looking forward to that but after a day of crazy children and an even crazier Grandma I'll be ready to hide in my bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment