Sunday 27 December 2009

Ho hum.

Today is my least favourite day of the festive period so far. Mainly because I know I have to go to work tomorrow..... Thanks to the collection of chumps who work at our place my fun Christmas has been hindered by their "I can't get into work my train's cancelled/ it's too snowy to drive/ I'm a div" text messages... firstly.... I was "off" work therefore tell someone who is in..... secondly.... thanks alot, I'm now worried about under-staffing and offering my services on my much anticipated days off. Thankfully I was not taken up on my offers. Yet it now feels a bit like I've not had time off due to worrying about their crap.
Had a nice time though but now the dread of work/sale upsets me deeply.
I just want to sleeeeeeeeeep. Or watch a Disney film.

No comments:

Post a Comment