Saturday 26 December 2009

It's all over!

I had a splendid day yesterday and we had a veritable feast on our hands! There's still so much left so it looks like bubble 'n' squeak until January now!
I woke up really early (I was excited to see is Father Christmas had been! Haylee said she saw him!) and watched a very emotional episode of Only Fools and Horses. Then it was time to get ready and look my festive best!
We had a little bit of breakfast then opened all the presents (he had been!!!) and I slaved for hours in the kitchen!
Thanks to my brother and sister-in-law who got us a lovely oven to table cookware set in turquoise...... or we wouldn't have been able to cook our dinner!
I pretty much spent the rest of the day lounging and sleeping and playing The Legend of Zelda Spirit Tracks that Joe got me.... its soooooo good. In fact I'm going to get another cup of coffee, have a shower and play it somemore!

No comments:

Post a Comment