Thursday 8 October 2009

J H Lynch.


Today I got a Tina painting by J H Lynch. It was £20 (of with I still owe Joe a tenner......) It was in the local charity shop a couple of weeks ago at £120... "that's how much they're worth you know" I was told by the quite nice, if a little know-it-all lady who runs the shop. Yes my dear... perhaps in mint condition, this one however has a scratch in her eye and a couple of marks... therefore is not worth £120..... Then it got reduced to £40... still a bit pricey for me! Today I went for a look and said "maybe if Tina is £20 I will buy it" And it was! It was! Now Joe has hung her above the stairs and she is oh so pretty!
I've heard stories that she is haunted and I took picture of her and there were orbs all around! (Joe says they are dust.... sceptic/ scaredy bum.)
I'm glad I have a Tina painting finally..........

No comments:

Post a Comment