Thursday 29 October 2009

Hallowe'en costumery.


Today has been a very strange day. I cried pretty much non stop from the minute i woke up at 8 am until about 1.30 pm. The smallest thing set me off. I saw a little boy fall off his scooter and bang his knee. When he cried, I cried. Like a baby. his dad looked terrified of me, but then I don;t blame him!
I went for a wander with my friend which cheered me up a touch and then I walked home through the Cemetery which is so peaceful. I saw a squirrel running with a nut in his mouth. I like squirrels.
Anyway, because I am skint and am going to a Hallowe'en party I need a costume. I need a costume that i can make out of what I already own! Firstly i thought aha! Something Dead! But then I think everyone will be a Zombie and the milkmaid dress I wanted to wear is a big tight and uncomfortable. So then I thought CLOWN! Big scary IT style colourful clown. but then I had a better idea... A Pierrot! I can't wait to dress up as Pierrot. I've done a pumpkin with a crying clown face to match me! I've been sitting making wool pom poms for my dress... though I've been attacked my Haylee Cat many times as I have the wonderful wiggly wool.
I liked this picture of Pierrots.

No comments:

Post a Comment