Tuesday 8 March 2011

Who caught the bouquet?

Here I am at my friends' Shilo and Scott's wedding reception a few years ago pretending to catch the bouquet! Who'd've thought I would be the next to get married in our little group?
It's a big year.
I'm currently at home recovering from a breast reduction. It is seriously the best thing I could have ever done. Immediately after waking up from the operation I was happy with the results. I really wish I'd done it sooner!
It's uncomfortable and I have to sleep on my back but I really can't wait for them to fully heal! I put a proper dress on for the first time yesterday and it fitted me like a normal person! I was so happy!
Now its full steam ahead on my wedding preparations! I'm even more excited as my dress will fit so much better and I will be so much more confident and wont want to die when I see the photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment