Wednesday 16 March 2011

Return to the daily toil.

Back to the daily grind tomorrow. Had a very relaxing, albeit slightly painful, two weeks off work and now it's time to suck it up and get back to work!
I've treated myself to a couple of new vintage dresses and am in a way looking forward to getting back into the real world.
It's been lovely at home. Plenty of wedding planning done and I must say... a lot of ebay surfing (and buying!). I've spent quality time with Haylee and had lots of snuggly naps. Visited my friend who lives nearby quite often and been fed by her! Even pancakes on Shrove Tuesday!
I've had so many cups of tea I think if you cut me I would bleed tea!
There is, however, only so much sitting round the house one can do.
So it's time to pack the painkillers and trot off to work.
Wish me luck!

1 comment: