Tuesday 21 September 2010

Tea.


I stole this picture off of the world wide web (http://www.lemonpencil.com/2008/05/12/cute-tea-cup-felt-plushies/) because they are just the cutest ever! Oh, and I looooooove tea!

I woke up early from a fitful sleep of worrying about work... I hate it when that happens! There just doesn't seem to be enough hours in the day to get everything done and however much I love days off there's still that niggling worry of what I could get done if I were to just go into work. Then there's my first mangers' meeting tomorrow in the far away land of Newcastle. Worry worry worry.....Anyway! As I was saying! I got up early and walked to the supermarket to buy milk so I can have a cup of tea! Hooray! Tea makes it better!

I'm going to Heeley City Farm in a few hours too with my brother and two of my nephews so that will be a nice respite from worries too.

No comments:

Post a Comment