Tuesday 14 September 2010

It's been far too long...


.... I've been silent for a while.
I'd like to say it's because I've been off gallivanting or doing something fun or productive but it's more a case of me doing nothing and having nothing to say for myself.
I'm hoping fun stuff wills tart happening and I will have lots of fun stuff to put on here because..........
IT'S AUTUMN!!!!
It's still a bit warm for my tastes but sommer is definitely oooooooover! I got my coat last week for £8 from Marie Curie and some boots from work on my discount so I'm all set for winter! (well, I would be but my boots hurt my poor little feets:( )
I'm excited to see my pal Charley on my day off! It's been ages since we saw one another (sober) so hopefully we can have autumn fun and it wont chuck it down like it did today!
I like this picture because...
a) I like hedgehogs
b) they sleep all autumn
c) I like to sleep
d) it's lovely!

1 comment: