Saturday 13 February 2010

Valentine grinchery.


I'm feeling quite bad today as I really dislike Valentines......... I wish it were the olden days when it probably meant something but all I've seen today is daft, horny old women in Marks and Spencers carrying baskets with their "2 dine for £20" shopping (which every other day only cost £10 because, lets face it, you don't need a rose and some chocolates especially when bought on their own they'll cost less than £10).
I've also had a lot of ladies buying shoes for their boyfriends ( I do work in a shoe shop after all!) But seriously! What a crap gift for Valentines! Surely its such a non celebration that a silly little mere token of you affection is sufficient! NOT a pair of shoes that your other half will undoubtedly return next week........
I would be happy to receive this little picture for Valentines.

No comments:

Post a Comment