Wednesday 17 February 2010

Onwards and upwards....


This week a "lady" approached me in my place of employ with the greeting "OI"..... then just stared at me. I asked her if she wanted something to which she replied "got toilet".... neither a statement nor a question. I kindly told her no and she asked me where the "toilet area" was.... Not here my friend! How about in the massive Marks and Spencer directly across the street?
Some people.... makes me wonder how they get on in life.
Anyway, a bit of relief..... I'm off for two whole days and I'm going away for a girls night out. High heels, party dresses and cocktails (or possibly just beer). I'm quite excited for the chance to not be asleep by 9 pm as is my usual evening activity yet, as I don't party nearly as much as I used to/ should, I feel quite out of touch with it all. And I might add....... a little bit frightened.

No comments:

Post a Comment