Tuesday 8 September 2009

Baby fever.

My friend had her baby two days ago. It's been fun to go from watching her bump develop to it being an actual baby! It doesn't seem real when its in there, then when you see it you're like WOAH!!!!!!! AMAZING!!!!
I never really used to like babies... well, I wouldn't say I didn't like them.... I was mainly indifferent and a little bit scared. But I picked my friend's baby up all by myself and her head stayed on and everything! I felt very proud of me and my friend!
Now I'm extra excited for my new nephew or niece due to arrive in December! Now I know I dare to touch them!It makes me feel all maternal though I've been told my my friend not to do it! She had to have her lady's front bit cut open so the baby could come out. Ack! She is very brave!

No comments:

Post a Comment