Tuesday 15 September 2009

Already excited for Hallowe'en.


The nights are getting darker, the wind is blowing chilly. Leaves are falling off the trees and people are starting to wear boots! Oh yessss! This means one thing... AUTUMN IS HERE! And that means HALLOWE'EN! I love Hallowe'en. Scary films, making a pumpkin face and using the inners to make a tasty soup, Sweeties but best of all..... DRESSING UP!!!! Yipyip! I can't wait! I've booked the whole week leading up to Hallowe'en off from work. It's going to be, like, soooo American! Paper bats, skeleton hands, black cats.
Then it's Bonfire Night... ACK! I hate it! I like the food very much, (veggie varieties only though!) Jacket potatoes, veggie hot dogs, veggie burgers, cinder toffee, toffee apples. yum yum yum. Buty I hate the fireworks. They frighten all the poor little animals. And fires are dangerous. FACT!

No comments:

Post a Comment