Thursday 28 July 2011

THUMP! Back down to Earth! Well... sort of!

Jeepers! It's been some time! Its partly apple's fault as I do so much on my iPhone I never really sit down with the laptop... but here I am!
I feel it is only appropriate to begin with the biggest thing that's happened in my absence!
The WEDDING!!!!
It was the best day ever! Lots of fun, got to spend time with friends and family, get dressed up and generally have a grand day!
The Bridesmaids slept over the night before for some crazy mayhem.... OK so we had a Greedy Greek take away then went to bed at 10.30pm but we needed our beauty sleeps!
I must say we looked pretty splendid!
They definitely added a bit of sauce to the proceedings!
The husband and I after our very solemn nuptials.... getting ready to par-taaaaay!
Keep your eyes peeled for updates on our wedding reception and honeymoon in Edinburgh.
If you fancy seeing the work by our professional photographer, who is fab, go have a look at www.siofraphotography.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment