Thursday 9 December 2010

Old man grouchie.

That's me. I feel quite grumpy to say the least and nothing's really happened to cause it.
Maybe it's because I've been in my home town today and I don't have fond feelings for it (to say the least) and nothing seems to have changed either. Or maybe its because I have the work Christmas "do" on Saturday and the prospect of being in town on a Saturday night in the ice and the thought of going to a nightclub........ shudder! The thought of being in a place surrounded by strangers freaks me out. Its all too much for me if I'm honest. I want to be near the people I like and nowhere near people I don't know. I don't mind meeting new people really but in the right environment. I don't want to talk to strangers who are drunk and annoying.
On a plus I went for tea at my brother's tonight (the reason for the trip to the hometown) and got to see my nephews which was a treat.

No comments:

Post a Comment